KIST Medical College – Overview
KIST Medical College is a reputed medical college of Nepal. It is among the best medical institutions in Nepal. College was established in the year 2006. College is situated in Lalitpur Nepal. It is a multi-disciplinary college having the finest medical education system and latest technology for an awesome learning experience.
Kist Medical College offers a variety of courses in medicine such as MBBS, dentistry, Nursing, surgery, pediatrics, etc. College is affiliated to Tribhuvan University. The teaching staff of Kist are very supportive and have years of experience. College offers equal opportunity to every student and aims to provide best training and overall development to the students.
KIST Medical College is Approved by the National Medical Council of India, Medical Council of Nepal and other leading organizations. Colleges offer MBBS at lowest cost to the international students.
MBBS in KIST Medical College
Pursuing Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery is the biggest dream of many Indian medical students. However, only few of them are able to fulfill their dream and the rest of students look for other alternative options. Nepal is a preferable country for Indian students to study medicine. Medical colleges like KIST medical college are the best destination for Indian students.
KIST offers MBBS at an affordable fees structure. Besides theoretical education, college provides personality development, moral values and ethics, practical skills full of confidence, thoughtfulness and a comfortable environment to the students. College offers an MBBS program in English medium for 5.6 years duration.
Highlights of College
|MBBS course availability
|Basic Eligibility Criteria
|50% marks in higher secondary education
|NEET-UG qualification required.
|5 years and 6 months.
|Mode of teaching
|Recognized by MCI, NMC and WHO.
KIST Medical College MBBS Duration
- Complete duration of MBBS is 5.6 years.
- The MBBS course is divided into two parts: theoretical studies means classroom education and internship.
- In academic studies students will learn premedical, paramedical and clinical subjects. After completing 4.5 years of study, doing an internship is compulsory for the students.
KIST Medical College Fees Structure
KIST college fee structure is 50% less than Indian private medical colleges. Studying MBBS form KMC is cost effective. Due to minimal cost, MBBS tuition fees don’t fall heavy on your pocket. Fees structure is designed as per the guidelines directed by the Tribhuvan University. Additionally the cost of living, travelling cost and daily requirement things are also cheap in Nepal.
KIST Medical College Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria of KIST College is mentioned below. To get MBBS admission, aspiring candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Nepalese and Non-Nepalese both candidates can apply for MBBS or BDS courses.
- Age of the candidate must be 17 years or above.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 education system/Higher secondary education or any equivalent examination from a recognized board of council can apply for admission.
- Candidates are required to pass 10+2 education with minimum 50% marks in PCB as their major subjects.
- Moreover, candidates also have to pass the entrance examination with 50% marks held by TU-IOM.
- Indian students applying for MBBS in Nepal have to qualify NEET-UG entrance examination by NMC.
KIST Medical College Admission Procedure
The admission procedure of KIST College is very simple and quick. Well the process of admission is almost similar to other Nepalese medical colleges. Right below we have mentioned the complete admission procedure.
- Aspiring students have to fill an application form, available at the official website of the college.
- Fill the information correctly and attach the required documents in the application form. You have to add a scanned copy of 10th and 12th mark sheets and birth certificate, photograph, etc.
- In the next step, you will receive an Invitation letter by the college through an email.
- Students have to appear for the entrance examination held by TU-IOM, Nepal. You have to score at least 50% marks in the entrance examination.
- After selection, pay the tuition fees and start immigration procedure.
Documents required for Admission
- A valid passport.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate of applicant.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Invitation letter by the College.
- Passport size photographs.
- Medical certificates with HIV medical test reports.
- A permission letter by the Ministry of external Affairs.
- Legalized documents by the Embassy of Nepal, in India.
KIST Medical College Ranking and Recognition
- KIST Medical College and Teaching Hospital ranking is 22nd position in the country. On the other hand, the world ranking of KIST College is 21789th.
- College is recognized by the Medical Council of India, Nepal Medical council and World Health Organization.
- KIST Medical College is affiliated to Tribhuvan University.
Why to choose KIST Medical College and teaching Hospital
- It is Nepal’s leading medical college. KIST College has graduated many national and international students in medicine and clinical subjects.
- College offers Low fee structure MBBS programs by providing excellent education, infrastructure and high placement opportunities.
- College campus spans a large area of greenland. It has furnished classrooms and hostel rooms.
- Curriculum is designed as per international standard.
- Spacious and ventilated rooms and classrooms.
- Teaching members of KIST college are very supportive and experts in their profession.
- Students seeking admission aren’t required to pay Donation money, additionally, admission is a less time taking process.
- Students get expert advice and proper guidance from the mentors for choosing the correct path.
- Teaching and learning methodology is also advanced in KIST College.
So, All in all KIST medical college and teaching hospital is a great destination for the medical aspirants from all over the world. Indian students have more advantages over other international students. FMGE passing rates of the graduates from Nepal are average. Indian students who want to practice medicine in India have to get License by NMC. For getting a license you have to pass the NMC screening test.
We at careerily.com ensure to provide proper assistance and complete information regarding MBBS in Nepal and other countries. We also provide admission guidance to the students and their parents. If you find this article useful, stay in touch with our website.