Karaganda State Medical University commenced as the health care and medical education system for the citizens of Kazakhstan. It was established in 1950. It is known for providing outstanding medical education in Kazakhstan. MBBS in Kazakhstan at Karaganda State Medical University for Indian students are available for six years of duration.
It is the first medical institution of Kazakhstan. According to the National Accreditation Center of Kazakhstan, it falls under the top ten popular medical universities of Kazakhstan. Karaganda proudly stands on 8th position out of 60 best universities nationwide.
KSMU is an approved medical institution for promoting multilevel medical training to aspiring students. It has received the certification for offering international standards of education. It is the best institution in Kazakhstan for MBBS, graduate, Post-graduate programs in different fields of Medicine. Medical courses are available in two main languages; Russian and English.
It has strong tie-ups and world class universities and organizations of different nations. Moreover, it is also in collaboration with the Association of Medical Education in Europe and World Federation of Medical Education.
University faculties boosted by degree holders and experienced ones. It comprises 300+ candidates of Science, 120 candidates of Specialist, Doctors of Science, Members of Science Academy, members of Military Science, Eurasian International Academy of Science, National Academy of Science, International Academy of Information system Development, etc.
MBBS Course Highlights
|Minimum eligibility criteria
|Qualification of 10+2 education with 50% marks or above in PCB subjects.
|MBBS Fees Structure
|Around 3.35 Lakhs annually.
|Medium of Teaching
|NEET qualification required.
|Last date of Application
|Last of October.
|Recognized by WHO and NMC.
|24th rank in the country and world ranking 6197.
MBBS Course Duration
The duration of the MBBS course provided by KSMU is six years. First five years are dedicated to pre-medical, para-medical and clinical studies. Last one year is for practical knowledge and experience.
Courses offered at KSMU
Karaganda State Medical University provide, Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Doctoral program and courses to the students in various faculties;
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Internal Diseases
- Faculty of Gynecology
- Faculty of Anatomy
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Clinical Department
- Faculty of Ophthalmology
- Faculty of Oncology
- Faculty of Histology
- Faculty of Physiology
- Faculty of Neurology
Karaganda State Medical University MBBS Fees Structure
KSMU MBBS fees structure is quite affordable than other medical universities of Kazakhstan. Fees of this university are economical. Thus, it doesn’t fall heavy on your pockets. Additionally, Indian students are not required to pay Donation costs unlike they used to pay as capitalization fees to Indian private colleges.
Advantages of Karaganda State Medical University
- It is one of the top ranked medical universities of Kazakhstan.
- University provide multi-cultural, peaceful and quiet environment to the students. It will help them to stay focused on studies.
- KSMU has the best faculty members, they are highly educated and experienced holders of Kazakhstan to teach the students and guide them throughout the course.
- Higher medical courses and programs offered by KSMU are worldwide recognized.
- This university is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan.
- It is in collaboration with Association of medical in Europe and World Federation of Medical Education. Also it is approved by the Medical Council of India.
- KSMU offers low cost MBBS courses to the Indian aspirants.
- Moreover, the admission procedure is also fast and easy.
- Medical graduates from KSMU are eligible to practice medicine in any country after clearing the screening test.
- NMC passing percentage is high.
Eligibility Criteria of KSMU
MBBS eligibility criteria for Indian candidates is same as other countries. To get admission in KSMU, candidates have to fulfill few basic requirements such as;
- Minimum age of the student should be 17 years.
- Minimum qualification of the candidate must be 10+2 from a recognized board of country.
- Students must have completed their 10+2 education with at least 50% or above marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects.
- Indian candidates are required to pass NEET-UG examination with good percentile, to take admission in Karaganda State Medical University.
Karaganda State Medical University MBBS Admission Procedure
As we already mentioned, the admission procedure of Karaganda Medical University is simple and takes less time. In order to apply, students have to follow the below steps to register themselves in the university.
- Students seeking admission at KSMU have to fill the online application form available on the official website along with required documents.
- After the verification of your details and documents by the university, they will send you a confirmation letter and then students need to deposit their tuition fee to the university through bank transfer.
- After getting a confirmation letter, students shall start their immigration procedure. Once the university will receive approval they will issue an invitation letter to the students.
- Next step is to apply for a Visa. Visa approval will take nearly 30 days.
- After getting your visa, students can board a flight to Kazakhstan.
- Application process starts from early May.
- Last date of application is the end of October.
- Admission starts in October.
Required Documents for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- A valid passport.
- 10-15 passport size Photographs.
- Scanned copy of 10th mark sheet and Pass certificate.
- Scanned copy of 12th mark sheet and Pass certificate.
- Current year NEET scorecard.
- Certificate of Preparatory course.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificates by a certified Doctor.
- Non-Criminal certificate.
- English Proficiency test certificate.
- 1 year Medical insurance.
- Tuition fees and Visa Payment receipt.
- Immigration documents verified by the department of Kazakhstan.
Recognition of the University
Karaganda State Medical University ranked among the top medical universities of Kazakhstan. It is approved by many medical councils, authorities and world leading medical agencies.
- It is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan.
- KSMU is recognized by the World Health Organization.
- It is approved by the National Medical Council of India.
Facilities and Accommodation of Karaganda State Medical University
KSMU provides well-ventilated accommodation facilities to the students. Apart from accommodation, other facilities provided by this university are also excellent.
- Hotel rooms are spacious, well-furnished and neat & clean. Students can also share their rooms with other classmates. Each floor has attached bathroom and a common kitchen. All rooms are already equipped with necessary utilities such as bed, mattress, blanket, Pillow, chair, table, side table, central heating system, regular water and electricity supply, etc. fresh and healthy food is served at Hostel Mess.
- There is a gym, lab, laboratories, computer labs, demonstration rooms, lecture halls, library, café, high speed internet, educated teaching members, good amount of patient inflow at clinical base, etc.
- Direct admission without any entrance examination.
- There is no need of donation.
- Worldwide accepted MBBS degree is provided to the student.
- Complete safety and security services are provided to the students.
- Ample of opportunities are offered to the students to take part in various career boosting activities such as international conferences or participate in International science projects.
Karaganda State Medical University World Ranking
The Karaganda Medical University in Kazakhstan is 24th rank. On the other hand, it stands 6197th position in world ranking.