Nobel Medical College is one of the reputed medical colleges of Nepal, established in the year of 2007 with the aim to provide quality education to the aspiring students from all over the world. The most basic motive to establish this college is to produce the best professionals, who can eradicate the most common diseases and provide satisfactory treatment and cure to needy people.
College is known for preserving high standard education in accordance with international study parameters. College provides clinical training in their own teaching hospital that is currently occupied with 991 beds. College is located at Biratnagar, Nepal. College offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PG diploma courses to the native students as well as international students.
College is affiliated to Kathmandu University and recognized by the Nepal Medical Council and Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health, Nepal. It not only provides education but also serves the community of Nepal and thereby, helps and improves the healthcare sector of the nation.
There are around 1150 students enrolled with this college including graduate and postgraduate medical students and nearly 1300 non-teaching and teaching staff members are working with the college. Nepalese medical institutions are well known for their quality service and excellence.
Nobel Medical College Quick view
|Nobel Medical College
|In the year 2007
|5+1 years long professional course.
|Course Fees structure
|Total fees is 55 Lakhs
|10+2 education pattern
|Mode of instruction
|Entire course in English
|Both national and international accepted
|Approved by the WHO and NMC.
Nobel Medical College Fees structure
|Amount in INR
|Annual Hostel Fees
|First year fees
|Second year fees
|Third year Fees
|Four year fees
|Fifth year fees
Nobel Medical College Eligibility criteria and Admission procedure
Eligibility criteria is the most important thing that candidates have to fulfill in order to take admission or participate in any competition for the same goal. Below mentioned points are few basic requirements need to be satisfied by interesting candidates:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years old or as on 31st December at admission year.
- Candidates must have completed +2 education pattern or any equivalent examination with English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry as the main subjects, and obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in the same.
- Candidates must have qualified the NEET Examination and secure valid marks.
- In addition, Candidates must seek good behavior, performance and conduct during academic studies.
- Although, Nobel College provides a quick and easy admission procedure with less documentation, there are rules and regulations of the institution which college is bound to be. Eligible candidates who have all required documents and are eligible can easily get admission without any problem.
- Admission will be started from the month of September and it will be entirely based on your academic performance and NEET scores. First come first serve rule will be followed by the college.
Nobel Medical college affiliation
Nobel College is affiliated to Kathmandu University and CTEVT for its Pharmacy Diploma course. It is also recognized by some other medical agencies like MCI, NMC. College is enrolled in IMED and WDOMS.
Course and Programs
College offers so many courses concerned with medical education out of which MBBS is preferred. College offers an MBBS program in English medium for the ease of understanding to international students.
Under MD/MS there are various faculties like,
- Faculty of Anesthesiology
- Faculty of Pathology
- Faculty of Dermatology
- Faculty of Psychiatry
- Faculty of General Surgery
- Faculty of Internal Medicine
- Faculty of Forensic
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Pharmacology
- Faculty of Ophthalmology, ENT, Radiology
- Faculty of Community Medicine, Physiology, and Anatomy
Facilities offered by college
- College provides the best accommodation facility to the students, who are far from their home.
- Updated study curriculum, latest technologies, world-class infrastructure are delivered by college.
- 24 Hours Emergency service available.
- Campus canteen serves fresh and hygienic food.
- Campus is located in an ideal surrounding and connected with all major cities and routes.
- College is occupied with a huge library, computer labs, Lecture halls, modern aids of teaching and learning, and many more amenities.