Book My Medical College

Haryana is an open state for MBBS admission. The medical aspirants seeking MBBS Admission in Haryana can easily take part in counselling cum admission procedures after qualifying NEET-UG entrance test. Admission for the MBBS course will be started in July 2022.

Haryana includes some of the best medical colleges and the university of India. There are many public and private colleges in the state offering MBBS and other courses. The professors and mentors of the institutions are experienced and highly educated. They hold degrees in their respective field of study. Read the article till the end, if you want to lock an MBBS Seat in Haryana.

A Glance of MBBS Haryana

Degree Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Duration 4 years and 6 months followed by 1-year mandatory internship.
Required qualification 10+2 education with science subject along with English. At least 50% marks are required for a general category candidate.
Entrance Exam NEET-UG
Counseling authority Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
Application process Online mode
Best Colleges Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Hisar, Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary medical college, Gurgaon, etc.

Best Medical Colleges In Haryana

S.No.CollegeFees Structure
1SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Gurgaon
2Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research,Ambala
3World College Of Medical Sciences, Jhajjhar
4NC Medical College & Hospital Panipat
5Adesh Medical College & Hospital, Ambala
6Al-Falah School Of Medical Science,Faridabad
7Maharaja Agrasen Medical College - [MAMC], Agroha
8Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Of Health Sciences, Rohtak
9ESIC Medical College, Faridabad
10Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
11BPS Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat
12Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College,Nalhar
13Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College - [KCGMC], Karnal

MBBS Haryana- Eligibility Criteria

If you want to get MBBS admission in Haryana, you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. The candidate who doesn’t meet the following criteria laid down by the admission authority will be not considered for admission. We have mentioned the basic eligibility criteria for the Haryana MBBS program.

  • The candidate should be a resident of Haryana.
  • The candidate must have passed 10+2 education in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English subjects. The candidate who belongs to the general category must have obtained 50% marks in 10+2 education. However, qualifying marks for reserved categories are 40% respectively.
  • Qualifying for NEET-UG is mandatory.
  • The age of the aspirant should not be less than 17 years as of 31st December of the academic year.

MBBS Application Process

The authorized body for the Haryana MBBS admission will release the application online. The interested candidates can fill out an application in easy steps. First of all, they have to register. The next step is to create a Unique Login credential, and then upload a photograph and other required documents. Lastly, verify the details and pay the application fees.

Selection Process- MBBS In Haryana

Haryana is an open state. It offers admission to everyone who qualifies the eligibility criteria. The 50% of MBBS seats in Haryana are reserved for the state candidates, and the rest of the 50% of seats are for other state candidates. The MBBS seat will be allotted based on NEET scores, merit list, and rank.

The Directorate of Medical Education and Research conducts counseling for 85% of seats in Haryana. There will be two online counseling rounds. After counseling, the candidates will be shortlisted as per their NEET scores and preference. Counseling on the rest of the 15% seats will be held by MCC.

The candidates are required to report to the institute before the deadline and pay the fee to lock the seat.

Document List

  • 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
  • 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
  • Category Certificate
  • NEET scorecard
  • NEET admit card
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Migration Certificate
  • Passport Size Photographs


Haryana has some of the best reputed medical institutions in India. Admission to the MBBS program is offered through centralized counseling. The candidates seeking MBBS admission in Haryana have to appear in the NEET UG test and counseling. However, the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank, merit list, and college preference.

The medical colleges of Haryana offer excellent quality of education and infrastructure. Furthermore, the fees for the MBBS course are also low as compared to the other states. So, if you want to book a seat In Haryana, you have to go through the process mentioned above.

Make an Enquiry