MECEE BL 2024 is a national level entrance examination for admission to MBBS in Nepal. MECEE stands for Medical Education Common Entrance Examination and is the conducting authority for MECEE Bachelor Level. Through this examination candidates can get admission in various medical colleges & universities and its affiliated medical colleges. Medical aspirants who are willing to get MBBS admission in Nepal must enroll in MECEE BL. The online application form is available on the official website between 3rd Sept, 2023 to 1st October, 2023.
So MECEE BL is an MBBS entrance examination in Nepal as NEET in India. In this article we will explain all details such as eligibility criteria, exam date, pattern, application process and syllabus.
|Name of the exam||MECEE Bachelor Level (MECEE MBBS)|
|Exam Type||Bachelor Level|
|Full form||Medical Education Common Entrance Examination Bachelor Level|
|Conducting Authority||Medical Education Commission Nepal|
|Frequency of exam||Once in a year|
|Exam Date||4th November, 2023|
MECEE BL 2024 Exam Date – Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam Date
|Date of notification||1st Sept, 2023|
|Application availability||3rd Sept, 2023|
|Last date to submit application||1st Oct, 2023|
|Date of entrance examination||4th Nov, 2023 from 11AM to 2PM|
MECEE BL Application fee
|Entrance exam fee||NPR 8000/- or equivalent (excluding bank service charge)|
|Last date to submit fee and application||1st Oct, 2023|
MECEE BL 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with physics, chemistry and biology scoring minimum 50% aggregate in total marks or CGPA 2.4 or equivalent.
- Candidates who will appear in the MECEE BL will be given first priority in MBBS admission.
- As per official notification if seat vacant in clause (c), matching will be done among those who have got 50% percentile or above in the latest national level entrance exam in their respective country (NEET) and agreed the condition to select only those seats which remain unfulfilled after a merit-based selection process from sub category I.
MECEE BL Application form 2024 (Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam Form)
The application will be filled online through Nepal Medical Commission official website. MECEE has already released notification officially on 1st September, 2023 and invited online applications from eligible candidates. All foreign nationals are required to submit an online application before the due date. To apply for Nepal MBBS entrance exam, follow steps below-
- Visit the official website https://entrance.mec.gov.np/ and register as foreign nationality.
- There are two categories available to select – (i) Foreign to appear in MECEE-BL 2024, (ii) Foreign not to appear in MECEE BL 2024 but conditionally opt to apply on the basis of obtained rank above 50th percentile in national level entrance exam of the respective country.
- Enter required details such as bank voucher transaction id, registered mobile number, email id etc.
- Complete application form will be opened and fill all the required details personal as well academic carefully.
- Upload photograph, signature, scan copies of required documents in prescribed format.
- Review and submit filled applications.
- Download system generated confirmation page for future references.
MECEE BL Admit card 2024
Nepal MBBS Entrance examination admit card will be available online through official website before the 5 days of conducting examination. Candidates are required to enter login credential and download the MECEE BL admit card.
MECEE Exam Center
The examination will be in Nepal and must be printed over the admit card.
MECEE BL Exam Pattern
- Let’s discuss the overview of the examination such as question types and duration etc.
- There will be 200 MCQs questions.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- the 0.25 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Candidates should appear in the examination hall with the printout of MECEE BL admit card and original copy of identification documents such as passport and aadhar card.
- Candidates should report at the exam center before 2 hours of examination.