The National Medical Commission (NMC) is the administrative organization in charge of designing the syllabus for the National Eligibility and Entrance Test for Postgraduate Studies, abbreviated as NEET PG. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the NEET PG syllabus 2023 in an information brochure.
NEET PG Syllabus 2023- Subject Wise
The syllabus includes subject-specific topics that will be examined in the NEET PG 2023 exam and is based on Pre-Clinical, Clinical, and Para-Clinical subjects taught in the MBBS program. The exam syllabus is broken into sections and is based on the Graduate Medical Education (GME) 2018. In order to pass the exam, candidates must extensively study the entire syllabus 2023.
Medical PG syllabus 2023 will provide medical students with an overview of the questions that will have higher weightage and will aid them in their preparations. Read the post about syllabus 2023 to learn about subject weightage, excellent books, and other information.
Phase Wise Syllabus
|Anatomy||Pathology||General Medicine including dermatology, venerelogy, and psychiatry|
|General surgery including orthopaedics, anaesthesia, and radio diagnosis
|Biochemistry||Microbiology||Obstetrics and gynaecology
|Social and Preventive
The admission exam is divided into three sections: Parts A, B, and C. It is critical for graduates to understand the quantity of questions asked in each subject and prepare accordingly for the NEET PG 2023 exam.
The Importance of Understanding the NEET PG Syllabus
The NEET PG curriculum is one of the fundamental materials that plays an important role in entire preparation. The following are some of the benefits of learning the exam syllabus:
- The syllabus enables applicants to plan their activities in a methodical and organized manner.
- They learn about all of the subjects that must be prepared for the exam.
- Candidates who are familiar with the syllabus gain an understanding of the themes covered in each subject.
- Students gain an understanding of which topics are lengthy and will require extra preparation time.
- Students can create a topic-by-topic study plan based on the syllabus.